In order to promote making an effort to thoroughly know yourself, I will post words from all over the world that might be able to describe our many feelings.
These are often posted on twitter. This is the master list. I hope it’s helpful.
- Ullassa (उल्लास) ~ (Sanskrit, n.) = feelings of pleasantness associated with natural beauty.
- Goya ~ Urdu = it means the feeling of shock and suspension that occurs when hearing a good story
- Aloha Kaua ~ Hawaiian = may there be love between us
- Mangata ~ Swedish = the road-like reflection of the moonlight on water
- Shemomedjamo ~ Georgian = I accidentally ate much more than I meant to
- Sankocha ~ Kannada = A feeling of embarrassment from receiving a gift or favor, leaving one with a sense of now owing something.
- Mepak ~ Serbian = pleasure from the little things.
- Sobremesa ~ Spanish = a time after dinner with everyone has eaten and is now contently chatting.
- Waldeinsamkeit ~ German = A feeling of peace when in the woods alone.
Disclaimer: These words and their descriptions are not copyrighted by me.