On this episode, we have gone through examples of why highly sensitive people have issues with the 9-5, I have published my ebook 10 Tips for Getting Through the Work Day: A Guide for Highly Sensitive People. Today, I’d like to go through 7 reasons why highly sensitive people are AMAZING at their jobs.
1. Being able to foresee problems before they arise
2. Uniquely understand what a client wants
3. Don’t like to be critiqued so we work hard
4. Outstanding work ethic
5. We actually care about our peers
6. Interested in learning new skills
7. Desire to be good employees
If this is you, let me know! I’d love to hear from you.
I’d also love to feature my highly sensitive listeners on the podcast!
Email me at email@example.com if you are interested.
Send me voice memos or even highly sensitive specific situations you’d like to bring to the show!
Music by: Shane A’sa Allay
Song Title: Anything
Inquire to AsaAllay@gmail.com for download information
Twitter: One Sensitive